Serving size: 1 bowl
Nutrition Info :
- Calories: 185
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbs: 15g
- Spinach-1/2 bunch (blanched and pureed)
- Oil-1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Onion-1 medium (chopped)
- Tomatoes-1 small (pureed)
- Kashmiri red powder–a pinch
- Cumin powder-12 tsp
- Coriander powder1/2 tsp
- Boil the egg, peel and cut into 2 pieces; keep one yolk and discard the other.
- Heat and spray a non –stick pan with oil; add onions and ginger- garlic paste then sauté until golden.
- Add all the tomato puree and sauté till the oil separate; add spinach puree and cook for 5-10 minutes or till the raw smell disappears.
- Add all the spices and salt, mix well sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the two egg whites and one yolk to this mixture; stir gently and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot whole wheat roti or brown rice.